• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Wanted

britbits

Donation Time
My husband and I are new to this forum and joined because we are looking for an Alpine, series 1 or 2 that is running but ok if needs other work, at a reasonable price.

We are located in Southern California, so any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tony and Elizabeth :)

mikephillips

Donation Time
I don't have an early one myself but keep an eye out here and check publications like Hemmings as well, one will show up. And if you need someone to look it over for you, don't hesitate to ask since there's probably one or more of us close enough to do that.

Sownman

Donation Time
A link you might find useful....

http://www.vast.com/cars/used-for-sale-Sunbeam.Alpine

I noticed there is a black series 5 in MDR on the list.

I also know there is a blue one at Checkered Flag in MDR. Don't recall
the series but they claim it is mechanically very strong but cosmetically weak.
They had been asking $9K now asking $5.5K. Probably would take a lot less.

Also do daily searches on eBay, Craigs List, and Hemmings on line.

Steve R

britbits

Donation Time
Thanks for the information as it is greatly appreciated. There was a post from about a month ago from a lady in Canada whose husband died and apparently has an early series car.
Does anyone remember that car, and what should it be worth.
We also saw the one in MDR ( in an ad ) and wondering if it is worth what they are asking.
Thanks again!
Elizabeth