• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Specialties Website

alpiner

Diamond Level Sponsor
When I try to access Sunbeam Specialties website I get a notice from my Norton protection service that the webpage is a known dangerous site and blocks me from access. Has anyone else had this happen? Is there some issue with SS where they may have had a security problem? I plan to call Rick on Monday.

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
I got the same response from Norton regarding Sunbeam Specialties website. Let us know what you find out on Monday from Rick.

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
I got the Norton report and they have a provision to go to site even if they recommend against it. Rootes.com opened okay and I saved as a favorite and all is well.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Maybe Norton knows your credit card soend and has identified the amount of money spent there... Has your wife put it on the dangerous list ? :p

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Could be something as simple as an expired security certificate for the website, which is a virtual 'paperwork' issue and not an actual threat to your computer or information.

alpiner

Diamond Level Sponsor
Just talked to Rick at SS. He had the same problem with Norton 4 years ago and it took a long time to sort it out. No security issues with the sight.