• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam salvaged parts

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
The following is a list of parts for sale from a salvaged 1965 Sunbeam Alpine GT. Each item is $20 unless noted otherwise. I do have photos to send you if you like, but you will have to PM me with your email address so I can send the photo(s). Items not sold to SAOCA members on this forum will be listed on Ebay in about 2 weeks and will go for higher prices.

1. Gas cap assembly
2. Windshield washer pump
3. Cigar lighter map light-chrome-aftermarket item
4. 4 way fitting for brake lines and brake light switch
5. Factory issue map light with lens
6. Windshield wiper arms-no blades
7. firewall to fender strut-passenger side with coil mount tab
8.. 2 cowl vent covers
9. Trunk hinge springs (2) with original fabric covers
10. Triangle shape door sill garnish plates
11. Under bonnet pad retainer (price on this is $40)
12. Pair of seat adjustment tracks
13. Group of windshield washer parts-nozzles-bezels-nuts-gaskets22
14. Pair of B pillar caps-not show car condition
15. Steering column cover (1/2) and misc. parts
16. Windshield washer pump knob ($5)
17. Chrome bezel and glass for Smith or Jaeger gauges ( $10 )
18.Usable heater core ($50)
19. Complete set of gas tanks, tubes and mounting plates ( $50 )
20. Hood latch tray with locking mechanism in place
21. Round corner bonnet-good condition ($75)
22. Round corner boot lid-some rust and a crack by the hinge bolt on 1 side
It's rough but repairable ($20)
23. Bumper with brackets-no uprights or bumper guards ($75)
24. Under dash lower edge trim bar-need to be recovered
25. Pair of decent ( not pock marked ) trunk hinges ($40/pair)

Call me if you want to ask about condition of part(s) you are interested in. Some of the items have been cleaned and repainted, others are as is. I am usually available at 623-879-9197 or cell 602-614-0461

Last edited:

jpeifer53

Donation Time
Looking for lower left hand A-arm for Series V

Hello Castusmasher,
My name is Jack over here in New Mexico and I am looking to see if maybe you may have a servicable lower left A-arm?
I have a 1965 Series V that I just started to replace the bushings in and noticed that on the lower A-arm when I installed the urethane bushings and tightened up the fulcum pin I had a 1/4" space after all was tightened up, after checking the right side and taking some measurements I found the problem. Looks like someone bent the A-arm upon a previous rebush job, or? I am currently trying to straighten it but am looking for other options.
I have seen your posts before and see that you do alot with these cars. I am fairly new to these cars but really love mine and want to keep it nice. It has a 2.3 Liter Ford conversion with a L3 Automatic Trans and 8.8 Ford Posi Rear end/ narrowed.
Any help that you give me would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jack