• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam MKIII GT for sale - mid restoration

robbaileysunbeam

Donation Time
Unfortunately I have to sell quickly. I was mid restoration and have had body work done and the the car is primed and ready to paint. I have the original engine and almost all the parts. I have owned the car for 20 years and had it shipped over from England. Sorry to see it go but I do not have time to complete the job and make it the beautiful car it can once again be.
I am in Studio City. I will accept $2000 for a quick sale.
IMG_4711.jpg IMG_4712.jpg IMG_4714.jpg

alpine_64

Donation Time
It appears you also converted to ST spec. I note you have the GT wood rim wheel, the correct clock and dash the deeper GT 1/4 window vents.. Probably close to 2k in those alone.....