• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Club Victoria Display 2010

alpine_64

Donation Time
The Sunbeam Club of Victoria will be holding a display at Fed Square in Melbourne on 31 January 2010.

Anyone in AU is welcome to come.. any Sunbeamers who didnt know you are now aware.. bring the cars down and make this the biggest gathering yet!

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Michael,

I thought that there was only a limited number of positions for the show or has there been little interest shown?

Regards, Robin.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Hi Michael,

I thought that there was only a limited number of positions for the show or has there been little interest shown?

Regards, Robin.

Not a limited number of positions.. just limited publicity so far.. who told you that? You should make an effort to get both the SIV and the Tiger down there rob.. tell janet time to dust off the white one for a run!

I'm hoping to bring the SII, SIV and Tiger... lets try and get more than 35 cars there!

64beam

Donation Time
I'm hoping to bring the SII, SIV and Tiger... lets try and get more than 35 cars there!

I will see what I have on for that day, but I would like to go. Terry mentioned that I would have to get in quick when we spoke at the Escape run. You must be very talented to get all three cars cars to the show ;) . Did you also see that there is talk of another dyno day :cool: .

Regards, Robin.

alpine_64

Donation Time
I will see what I have on for that day, but I would like to go.

Rob.. i think this is the kind of event you move other things out of the way for. You have lots of warning and is a rare opportunity to display the car in such good surroundings in such a prominent public venue.

This is not just good for the club.. but probably the best prmotion we will ever have for the sunbeam marque.. i know of other people who are away and will be sending their cars along.. i will be bringing the set from our family.. its a stand up and be counted event.

Alpineracer8

Donation Time
Sounds like a great event, guys!!! If I lived down there, I'd make every effort to get my cars to the event!

Best of luck,