• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Canada - Grill badge

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

To commemorate the 5th anniversary of the "Rootes Motors Group - Sunbeam Canada", I am going to have 50 grill badges made and I am canvassing to see if there is enough interest for them.

These will be quailty badges at $40 CAD each.

I will try to uplink an image of the logo. In the meantime, you can see the logo at the club website below.

Thank you for your support.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
sunbeam badge

Hi Ohan:
I will take one and if you need or wish to make any changes to the graphic (no charge), I will be happy to do so!
Regards,
Andrew Masse

Sunbeam Canada

Donation Time
Sunbeam Canada Grill Badge - update.

Gentlemen,

Just so I can keep an accurate list of those wishing to order a Sunbeam Canada grill badge, please visit my site at http://www.sunbeamcanada.org/ and scroll down down the page where there is a link to the order form.

OR http://www.sunbeamcanada.org/index/SC Grill Badge order form.doc

Payment in advance is appreciated as the printer requires a deposit. Also, a mininum order of 25 badges before I can proceed.

Also, I thought it best to order the badges that bolts from the back. This application offers more options by mounting it on the grill, hood, fender, dash, etc.

Please note that it does not come with mounting hardward for badge bar. Just the screws for the badge.

Thank you for your support.

PS. Jeff Scoville... I appreciate you humour... Still. No soup for you. :D :D

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Ohan, you are going to have to coach me along on this. It seems an International money order in Canadian funds is the best way to pay, but how/where does one get these in the States?

Bill