• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sunbeam Alpine S.2/S.3 for Sale in Central Florida

alpine_64

Donation Time
They dis.. Its a french sold car: EU delivery.. Possibly ex: us military servicemen delivered thye tended to be the eu cars brought back without tax iirc
202112-1d2896f38d974c8fbd03d206bc83545e.jpg

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
What does that indicate/mean?

The engine bay is supposedly to be the same color as the car but there are some dastardly fellows (like myself) who paint them and sometimes the trunk too some form of matte black.

There are those who, understandably, frown upon it but I happen to really like it ~ hell, I got three different color layers on my SIV (Original Code Orchid Green painted over in Gold and then in Red before I acquired it), so 'purity of color' is, for me, something for a different day.

I haven't decided what color my IV will be. Have to fix up the dings, rear corner of the valence and the really poor red paint job already on it first and depending on my mood that may never happen. The car has a certain kind of character when it's abit 'rough'.

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Only 147 from the end of SII production. Those two VINS are almost equidistant from the asking price.

What's this about an Orchid Green Series IV, Scotty? I didn't think CC 109 was introduced until 1966.

Scotty

Silver Level Sponsor
What's this about an Orchid Green Series IV, Scotty? I didn't think CC 109 was introduced until 1966.

On the paperwork I got from the previous owner, it stated the color color was Orchid Green. If you look in the engine bay, you can see it and I assumed based on that it was correct. The car had been painted over at least twice and to be honest, I never checked. Your response made me actually look at the VIN plate and look it up.... and you're correct! It's actually Forest Green. Duh. Live and learn. Thanks for asking!