• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Summit Racing....terrible for you too?

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
I place an $800 order with Summit last week and I tried to trace where the shipment is because of NO updates within a week now and I haven't seen it or know where it is.....Oh, and try to talk to a person either by email or on the phone, it doesn't happen. The last time I tried to call them, I hung up after waiting over 20mins.
This must be the new way of doing business now?
Jan

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
Well, I finally got to talk to someone at Summit today (you act like you're going to place an order over the phone and they pick up immediately). What happened was a fork lift poked through my package and cut open a bottle of zinc additive and it leaked out, so UPS (I hate those people) returned the package back to Summit's warehouse. And all that happened last week on the 8th and they FINALLY addressed the problem today???!!!
They had to place a refund on my Visa and then charge another $800 for a new shipment!!! So now, some of the items are on back order because of this delay....wonderful!
Jan