• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Storing Private Messages

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm trying to track brake light kits by private messages as no one seems to want to use email. Problem: I can store only 25 messages. I created a file and moved the messages to it, but these stored messages are counted toward the 25 I can store. Any ideas?

Bill

Jim E

Donation Time
Copy paste the PMs to a word document and save that on your hard drive, then just delete the message.

Bill Blue

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Jim. I was hoping the storage feature could be useful. Guess not. Just more smoke and mirrors.

Bill

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
You don't need to copy and past into word, just download them as text to you local PC. They should open in notepad or wordpad.