• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

stock/conversion

64beam

Donation Time
Hi,

That Alpine looks familiar. If I remember correctly, it may have originally been his father's and was wondering what to do with it. I think we were trying to talk him out of turning to the dark side as the Alpine was very original. That's if it was the one that I am thinking of :confused: .

Regards, Robin.

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Jim is right. This is a terrific deal. You guys know what just the kit is worth, noiw add the hard top, and you´ve pretty much got the car for free. I also like those slot mags too. Just wish I could afford to buy it and import it here.

I am sorry to see someone give up on their dream of owning a V6 Alpine, though.

Jose

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
And it's got a Weber conversion, too.

There's only one deal breaker.

No horn ring. ;) :p