• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Steering Wheel Center Trim

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor
Looking for the Steering Wheel Center Trim,
just the removable section that you pop out to access the steering wheel screws.

It is for the stock steering wheel on my Series V

Cosmetics aren't important, as it is for a project I'm working on, so as long as it is structurally sound, looks aren't a concern.

Thanks!

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
Not a bad price I was thinking 40 bucks would be a good price then I said to myself I'm too damn lazy to go and dig in a box for an hour to find it.

Silver Creek Sunbeam

Gold Level Sponsor

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
I might have one for you, especially if the padding quality is not important. I will dig for it tonight.

Rick

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
Do you need the black plastic "surround" for the press in piece that has the padded insert... or no? The surround is the part that is twisted by hand to loosen the bolt so the steering column can be adjusted in and out. The press in piece is metal with a polished chrome edge and a padded piece that is glued in the center. The photo below is of that metal piece with the padded insert. The insert has a crack and has shrunk in size as they can do when dried out. If this is all you need, it's yours for the cost of shipping.

Rick

P1150920r.jpg P1150921r.jpg P1150922r.jpg