• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Spam From "Jessie"

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Anybody else getting this spam from "Jessie"?

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein

---
Jessie
http://jessie.atwebpages.com

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
OK - based on those two I've deleted the profile. There's a new one registered today, user id is "Alpine". When I look at the profile it says from India, then random letters typed in for the personal bio. Same type of profile as "Jessie".

Don't these idiots have something better to do? :mad:

MikeH

Diamond Level Sponsor
I got it a few days ago too. I just deleted and ignored it. I figured it went to anyone that was logged on at the time.