• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SOVREN Race, Seattle area

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
If you are in the Seattle area next weekend, drop by Pacific Raceways Friday or Saturday. Vintage drivers school (Friday) and race (Saturday). Corners workers needed. Great time, good folks and terrific cars! Look me up, Tracy Skinner, and we'll get you on a great corner!

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Race

If you are in the Seattle area next weekend, drop by Pacific Raceways Friday or Saturday. Vintage drivers school (Friday) and race (Saturday). Corners workers needed. Great time, good folks and terrific cars! Look me up, Tracy Skinner, and we'll get you on a great corner!

Tracy , weather permitting and I get my Accelerator figured out, The Pumpkin and us may just come up and pester you northerners...:D Sound....s like fun.
Chuck in Portland..

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'll look for you! Weather is always the big issue with this one but I get my racing fix anyway!!

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Also, the schedule is posted at www.sovren.org. Friday morning is slow because of the drivers school but it picks up. Saturday is a full day and busy. Hope you can make it, I have 1,326 Sunbeam questions to ask! (Just bought mine 2 months ago)

Pumpkin

Donation Time
racey one

Also, the schedule is posted at www.sovren.org. Friday morning is slow because of the drivers school but it picks up. Saturday is a full day and busy. Hope you can make it, I have 1,326 Sunbeam questions to ask! (Just bought mine 2 months ago)

Say wait a minute 1,326??? OK Well it appears that we may not be able to make it,,would be fun though.
PM me and we'll see whats' going on. I still have an accereator out of commision. Got the old mess out and am ready to install a Toy pu cable system??\
Chuck

PaulK

Gold Level Sponsor
A very good friend of mine should be running his newly restored Crosley this year.

Paul