• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Smoking good SII deal in Ohio!

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Here's the photo that caught my eye:

283539626_5570689996308993_1384017061295009685_n.jpg

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Other than for parts, I wouldn't touch this thing with a ten foot pole. However, lot of nice looking parts. But don't let me stand in the way of Blues Brothers BS.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Definitely just a parts car, but what is the going rate for a set of cantrails? Plus maybe $100 for a single carb manifold. Not to mention the fact that this appears to be a fairly complete vehicle.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Not just cant rails.. The clips too. Even rarer.
Then there are the boot interior panels. Switch escutcheons....

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I wish I was closer. I'd consider grabbing it just to part it out. Although I still have SII parts left over from the last car I parted out, so it is probably a good thing I'm not in the vicinity.