• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Slow Loading

atallamcs

Donation Time
I have noticed quite often that the site loads very slowly. Even when you are on the home page, navigating around from department to department, it is often very slow to load. I have a high speed connection and capable computer--just wondering if there is something within the site server that bogs things down?
Bill

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
I noticed the same thing in the last hour, but now it seems to have received a shot of something and is running faster. Are we getting ready for something?:confused:

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
The current arrangement with our server host has us sharing a server, but I don't know with how many other customers. Depending on the traffic of all the websites on that server day to day it does tend to ebb and flow.

We're investigating moving to a different host server which will hopefully do away with this issue.