• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Sl on Ebay in Eden NY.

agmason54

Donation Time
Beamers
It makes me laugh to see this car for sale since all the loose parts listed but not shown came right from me and were never paid for by the seller who told me he sent me a money order but the mailman ran over his mailbox and lost the letter.haha.
I have all the texts from him about our deal and pictures of the parts.He wont answer his phone to me but cant figure out he has been speaking to me through Ebay.They say an ass will be your best friend for ten years for the chance to kick you in the head.It only took this critter six months.
..If someone on here buys his car be sure to wear gloves if you are foolish enough to shake his hand.You do not want what he has!!!!

jimfai

Donation Time
i feel your pain, i had a kid on the minimania site do something similar to me, ripped me off for a body kit by scamming me using paypal, which i try and advise everyone to avoid, when it was all done he sent me a simple email " na-na-na-nana " was all he wrote.

agmason54

Donation Time
Yeah...
It aint the money- l befriended the tattooed little gun nut..If I had not picked up three Alpines this month already I would buy it just to watch him squirm which would be priceless .....
Agm

jimfai

Donation Time
worth the laugh, start a new ebay name and bid the heck out of each time he tries to sell it. what's he going to do about that? :D