• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SIV for sale, Albuquerque

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
In your description it says "rear needs straightening" ??? All cars "need" something. You could change your needs to: "Needs: a little chrome," and probably be just fine. No one ever really has buyer's remorse with a Sunbeam.

agregg

Donation Time
NY Plates

Yeah, that's probably a good tip on the chrome...just trying to be honest with the description, but I've had a quote for re-chroming which included the straightening for only a few bucks more.

I'll entertain offers on the price, I know it's a tough time to buy for most people.

The NY plates are from my "legal residence", ie. parent's house...When I got stationed in England, the car had to move out too, and ABQ is a great place to keep it in dry storage. (You can't take a British car back to its rainy home!)