• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SIV Automatic Manuals

A

avsfla

I would like to obtain a copy of the original owner's manual for an Alpine Series IV automatic. Or as an alternative, the specifications for it. Also, I understand that there may be a supplement to the Rootes Sunbeam Shop Manual that covers the automatic transmission version and would like to obtain a copy of that.

RootesRooter

Donation Time
Rootes workshop manuals covering the Model 35 slushbox show up at least once a month on eBay - and usually go very cheap.

George Coleman

Gold Level Sponsor
I think I have a copy of the Type 35 manual it is in color, email me your phone # and I will look for it in the meantime. :cool:

I found it! Factory Roots manual for type 35 with color diagram of fluid flows.

A

avsfla

My phone number is 904-298-0584 and my email address is arturov@comcast.net. How big is the manual (i.e. no. of pages) and what are chances of getting copy of it. Or, if I could borrow it, I can do the copying. I have not located anyone that has seen the Rootes Shop Manual Supplement. There is one for the 260 (Tiger) but I do not know what else it contains. Any help or advice that you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Arturo Serrano
523 Cody Dr.
Orange Park, FL 32073-5754