• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Site Layout

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Thought this might be helpful...

• Registry still under construction. When finished all entries will be held in an approval state to be checked against current entries. If the car is not in the registry it will be added. If car already exists new information will be passed along to the registry keeper.
  • Make donation is still in the works. Officers are working on this and announcements will come in the near future. I think everyone will like this.
  • Articles will work like the old monthly features. New articles will be added every month.
  • Color samples will be added to color codes and interiors.
  • Pictures will be added to Sunbeam Alpine 59 - 68.
  • Alpine game will be added to home page soon. Way cool... you will love it!
As you can see we still have more work to do on the main part of the site. You will notice changes as time goes on, some very minor and some major. The idea here was to bring the main site into the forum so that all the data can be available from the forum page.

The problem we had before was that everyone bookmarked the forum url and didn't know that there was any information at the main site. The members section at the main site was also too hard to gain access to and no one new the password.. not even me! So we needed a solution where the user could gain access to everything with one password and have access to all the information on one page.

I'm going to take a little break from the web site soon, but as we roll into winter and I get stuck in the house due to cold weather I will do more web site work and get things caught up.

Thanks for using the site everyone!

Jim E

Donation Time
Ian,
Perhaps I am doing it wrong but the only thing currently working for me is the forum, the Articles, data or image buttons a the top take me to a your account does not have access page. Oh and where do we upload images? Thanks