• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SII Dimmer switch

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
The headlight dimmer switch on my SII has quit. SS cataloge shows the part not available but switch for SIII and up is. Anybody know if the later will fit without mods?

Thanks

Limey

Donation Time
The headlight dimmer switch on my SII has quit. SS cataloge shows the part not available but switch for SIII and up is. Anybody know if the later will fit without mods?

Thanks

Hi There,

I have no connection to the vendor

There is a NOS one on ebay:-search for item number 290207740101

Or paste this to your browser

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=290207740101&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=019

It's TR part and probably quite a few other makes as well

Good luck

Oliver

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
Thanks for all replies.

A couple of forum members offered me one and I accepted the first offer. That's what's great about this community.

Al