• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SII Bonnet seal

wframe

Donation Time
I see some pictures of engine bays with a seal around the back and other with just the plain steel piece. Which is correct? And if the seal is correct, where can it be found. I don't see it in either SS or VB catalogs.

Thanks!

wframe

Donation Time
I just found "Engine compartment seal" part # 9-8515 in the VB catalog. Is this the correct piece. For $7.00, I guess it won't break the bank.

napa 1

Donation Time
Hi Bill. I know ss has them at about $8.50 each. I've bought them from Rick before so I know they're the correct item. Hood seal is what I think he lists them as.

65beam

Donation Time
bonnet seal

sunbeam specialties part # is ET70 @ 8.25. they also have the clips, part# HT64 @ .85 each.buy from SS.it is the correct 62 inch piece .

wframe

Donation Time
That's why I couldn't find it ... its listed under HOOD seal not BONNET seal. What's the matter with Rick? :)

Thanks!