• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SII Alive again

wframe

Donation Time
My SII has been down with a broken transmission for the winter and spring. I got the transmission back from the shop way back in February. After spending much of the beautiful California spring working on the Alpine a hour or two a week (trying to keep the wife happy!) I finally got everything back together yesterday. Took it for a test drive and then washed it up so I could drive it to work today. WHAT A JOY!!! It may not be a show car, but it is fun to drive and certainly turns the heads.

Attachments

• ASIOnTheRoadAgain 004.jpg
    ASIOnTheRoadAgain 004.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 45

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
That is a great looking Alpine and I am glad to hear that you are back on the road. Don't let John Green see your gas cap though..........!! Eric