• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SI hard top needed

anduril3019

Donation Time
I just sold a Series I project car. It left my house on a flat bed and a half hour later the driver called and said the hard top was gone. He went back to look for it on the freeway and couldn't find it, said it blew off. Now I owe the new owner a top. It had no window, headliner, or paint. Had side window trim and bottom trim, but no rear window trim, of course. A few dents but pretty good overall. Trying to minimize my loss at this point, so looking for a good deal. Can anyone help?

Los Angeles area.

Thanks!

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Series 1 Hardtop

I have several Series I Hardtops in about the same condition you describe. Didn't your shipper include insurance on the car? Let me know if you still need one. $100 for the top plus shipping to where ever you want it to go. Contact me at guestiesgarage@gmail.com. Rick