• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V suspension parts

Charles Johns

Donation Time
Charlie, Here is one I use on some of my Alpines....

Wilwood Disc Brakes 260-6764 - Wilwood Aluminum Master Cylinders

Compare
Master Cylinder, Aluminum, Natural, .750 in. Bore, Universal, Each

(7)

Part Number: WIL-260-6764 More Detail...

Estimated Ship Date: Today
DanR, that master is the one I purchased over a year ago that did not make the trip with me to Abilene Texas. I had 6 rental spaces to hold my stuff during the move and I think there may have been 7, but one was not listed. A motor stand, full set of Classic gauges (opened once to check - $500.00+), Sunbeam Tan Soft-top, several specialty tools, a trash can full of scrap metal (about $300.00), a special box of various size rubber hoses (probably $200.00 worth), a container of many different size aircraft hose clamps, that Wilwood master, a nice set of professional hole saws ($200.00), and on and on it goes. Seems like every week I find something else I am missing.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
I believe I'd get in touch with the Storage outfit at least give them a try to locate your stuff!! You might luck out:)

Charles Johns

Donation Time
DanR, I plan to check with them this week. There is so much I am missing it almost has to be something like a storage locker with stuff that I some how missed. My problem is it was two different locations in a small town. Most people are not aware that some druggies have moved to the country to make crack, thinking it is safer. Problem is, that causes trouble in those small towns with lots of crime. The odds are my stuff is long gone...but I can at least ask.