• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V rear wire wheel hubs

RootesRacer

Donation Time
There is a different taper dimension (I think the angle is the same but the major and minor diameters differ). I dont have any dimensions, sorry.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
One "Major" difference is it diameter of the axles. The hubs are not interchangeable between the Early SERIES & the SV's

Van Bagley

Donation Time
I need to get my rear hubs off. There seems to be a lot of talk about pullers but can I just rent one or does Harbor Freight sell anything that could work?

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
There are two videos that we put on The Sunbeam Alpine Channel on You tube on removing the hubs. One covers the whole process and the other is a supplemental for Series V hubs. Whatever puller you need it must be strong, it is not unusual for Alpine hubs to break pullers!
Tim R