• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V front hubs

Thor 1211

Silver Level Sponsor
I'm Looking for a set of 4 bolt front hubs, trying to convert from wires to Panasports. Good condition and good price preferred.

agmason54

Donation Time
Thor
As a kid l owned TALES TO ASHTONISH#82
Anyone who every joined the MMMS( The Merry Marvel Marching Society) knows it was the first appeatance of THOR....
Anywho since you say l overcharged you for an original Sunbeam window and owe you fifteen dollars since Rick at SS is cheapet. l will swap you a set of front hubs for your set or rear wire wheel hubs for SV Even Steven.....
I cant believe l only got an extra $15 over SS..
I must be slippin..
Here's yer chance
For only shippin...
AL - the'aggressive seller' damn straight

Thor 1211

Silver Level Sponsor
Series v hubs

Al:

When I went out to the garage to get out my rear hubs to swap them out out, lo and behold, what was sitting in the crate right beside them with a tag on them labelled series IV hubs? You got it, a pair of front hubs! So I had a full set, not just the rears as I had thought.

The whole set, 180/75 Michelins, wires, hubs and rear end are going onto a Series 1 V6 conversion. I just cant help it, they are so damn lovely, so right now I love 'em too much to swap.

Don't fret, however, you replied when I needed a window, SS didn't. I'll be back at ya for something. No fears.

Thor

John W

Bronze Level Sponsor
Al:

The whole set, 180/75 Michelins, wires, hubs and rear end are going onto a Series 1 V6 conversion. I just cant help it, they are so damn lovely, so right now I love 'em too much to swap.

Thor

I was recently driving in a really nice neighborhood that had just a tad too much landscaping along the road and I plowed into an island of bricks and holly and bent a wire. Shook the steering wheel slightly while driving even at low speed. Hammered out the bend and balanced it again and right back smooth as glass. Looks wise, and reliability, it just doesn't get much better than wires. Let alone Sunbeam having the coolest wire spinners ever put on any car.