• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V For Sale

greenbean

Donation Time
Absolutely beautiful British Racing Green Series V Alpine. Tons of new stuff including:
Complete new body paint, exterior and all visual points
5 Cosmic Capri Wheels and virtually new tires
Custom Carpet
Roll bar
3-Point seat-belts
Boiled Gas Tanks
Petronix Distributor & Coil
Period correct Radio & Housing
New chrome virtually every where except bumpers
Weber Carb with correct manifold
Jaguar heater valve that operates like original Series V valve but will not leak
Complete front end rebuild
The list goes on and on. Take a look at:
http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/rjb0639/library/?sort=3&page=1

Asking $9,900 or best offer

Call for more details and questions
Russ 661-664-0595 (located in Bakersfield, CA)

greenbean

Donation Time
Thanks to all.The Alpine has been sold to a person who will no doubt have as much enjoyment as my wonderful wife and I had working on it ;). Sometimes it just seems like the right person comes along and the deal is closed to the satisfaction of both parties --- it just made my wife and I feel good that the Alpine was going to someone who would care for the car as much as we did :)