• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series V Dash Plate

Rodney Shelast

Donation Time
Hello...I am looking for a "Rootes Group" plate (clock blank) that fits into dash board LHD or RHD I would think be okay. I would pay all shipping costs & have address's in Michigan & British Columbia, would like to finish off dash instrumentation. I can trade including one brand new rounded mirror (Passenger side) plus cash or cash only, heck, I'll even send you the mirror as token of appreciation, do have several other parts (gaskets, SV transmission including housing, etc...) if you are interested. Thank you & appreciate any considerations...

alpine_64

Donation Time
Hello...I am looking for a "Rootes Group" plate (clock blank) that fits into dash board LHD or RHD I would think be okay. I would pay all shipping costs & have address's in Michigan & British Columbia, would like to finish off dash instrumentation. I can trade including one brand new rounded mirror (Passenger side) plus cash or cash only, heck, I'll even send you the mirror as token of appreciation, do have several other parts (gaskets, SV transmission including housing, etc...) if you are interested. Thank you & appreciate any considerations...
A silver or gold letter clock blanking plate?