• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series IV round cornered hood

davida4speed

Silver Level Sponsor
Just to keep it out there, that I'm still looking for a series 4 round cornered hood, preferably on the west coast. Thanks.

just to keep it out there

Acollin

Platinum Level Sponsor
I know you are not interested in my hood, but fyi, there are one or two that have popped up on ebay that might interest you. If your budget can handle shipping , the hoods themselves look nice.

good hunting

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have one that got two single rows of louvers alongside a center short glassed in fiberglass hood scoop. It's in 92028
I'm in it for 400. I noticed Dale A. has a U fix LAT hood on another site.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I can picture it next week but only things I have shipped that large have been on pallets to the UK

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I can think of 3 guys in Wa. State who may have a hood about. Send me a PM with a # and I'll text you the contacts.
My opinion is it'd be a shame to hack up a good hood with more holes . If cooling is the concern go rally style and prop open the back. Or look to the Tiger threads on cooling.