• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series IV hood and trunk lid

Eskles

Donation Time
I'm in the process of putting my Series III up for sale, and have a hood and trunk lid from a Series IV which - as you all know - doesn't work for a Series III. I'm offering both free to anyone who wants to either drive to pick them up or pay for shipment. I'm in the NorCal area, 100 miles north of Sac. The hood has no rust or wrinkles that I can see, but the trunk lid has some rust along the weld seam across the top. No response means they both go to the dump once my Alpine is sold, as I need the room for new projects.

jimandi

Donation Time
series IV trunk and hood

I live in Redding and would be glad to drive down and pick up the bonnet and boot. Sure would hate to see them go to the dump. If you still have them E-mail me at jimandi@jps.net
Jim

65beam

Donation Time
series 4

why do you think the series 4 items won't fit a series 3 ? unless they are off of a square corner car they fit. we just used doors,trunk and hood from a series 3 on my series 4.

65beam

Donation Time
hood and trunk

if your series 3 is squared corner you have a problem somewhere. square corners started to show up on the hood and doors in very late series 4 production. round corner trunks continued into series 5 production. does you car have the big rear fins? what is your vin number? any photos?