• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series IV Grill

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I'm needing the grill opening eye brow, to fit a Series IV. I don't know if there is a difference in them between series. It doesn't need to be absolutely perfect, but a small scratch or small ding might be acceptable. Does anyone out there have one like that to sell?

Please send me an e-mail with spme pictures, if possible. Thanks in advance.

Jose

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Jose - call Doug Jennings - he had two rechromed eyebrows and I just bought one from him last weekend.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Jose, try Paul Scofield. He had a rechromed one for sale a while back. Perhaps he still has it. I know that Classic Sunbeam and Sunbeam Specialties have repro eyebrows as well.
Good Luck!
Steve

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi Jose, try Paul Scofield. He had a rechromed one for sale a while back. Perhaps he still has it. I know that Classic Sunbeam and Sunbeam Specialties have repro eyebrows as well.
Good Luck!
Steve

Just a word of caution on the reproduction eyebrows - since they're made of stainless steel they are stiffer than the original brass items. That's a good thing, but does make it a bit more difficult to get it to conform to your car.
Doug Jennings was telling me he has to custom fit each reproduction eyebrow to the customer's car, and the stiffness makes it a bit more difficult than the original "softer" brass versions. Still, I'm grateful we have as many reproduction parts as we do.

bbonner

Donation Time
eyebrow?

here I go again what is an eyebrow? I just ordered a grille from Tim and he does have one on ebay as well. But....what is an eyebrow? I know dumb woman....

jmthehermit

Donation Time
Look for picture 0079 on the first page of my album. (link on/at the tray cover reply) The eyebrow is the chrome surround below the SUNBEAM letters. The term eyebrow is also used to describe the headlight surrounds. Jeff