• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series IV body parts & a 289 V8 engine/tranny

T

tarilyns

Hi,

I am the new owner of a 1961 Alpine Series II!! She needs alot of work but I know she really wants to be on the road again ;-) With the sale I also acquired a lot of additional parts, mostly from a Series IV. I don't have room in my garage for all of this stuff so I need to sell some of it.

I have some wire rims, trunk lid, hood, front fender, lots of miscellaneous smaller parts. I thought I would offer them here before I list them on ebay. So make offers if you are interested.. Hopefully I won't sell anything that I will kick myself for later!

I would also consider trading for parts I need. So far I need an anti sway bar, driver's side trunk hinge & spring, interior door panels, tail light lenses.

I also have a 289 V8 engine from a '64 Ford Galaxie 500 that I am selling. Turn your Alpine into a Tiger! The engine and tranny were rebuilt in 1972, then the original owner went through a divorce and the car sat parked next to the garage until now. They told us it maybe had 10,000 miles on it after the rebuild. It's still in the car so you can hear it run, the car drives but doesn't stop, the brakes are shot.

I am in west central Wisconsin, about 40 miles east of Saint Paul, Minnesota, 9 miles south of Baldwin, Wisconsin. Feel free to email me directly at lifeinthepastlane@mac.com.

Thanks,
Terri

T

tarilyns

Hi,

I am new to Sunbeams, so I am not able to answer your questions about interchangeability with Series V. Sorry

mikephillips

Donation Time
Let us know what you're looking for and many of can let you know if a series IV part will work. The headlamp rim for example will work but you'll probably need to change the lower mount since a series IV has a screw that attaches it and the V uses a clip to the headlamp bowl. The earlier bowl mounting to accept the screw can be purchased.

lgurley

Donation Time
gauges

I need a complete set or any part set of gauges. P.M. me if you have any.
Thanks in advance,