• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II tonneau cover

Armand4

Donation Time
Hey everyone,
My '62 Alpine has a whole bunch of studs around the edge of the cockpit--I'm not sure whether they're from the factory or from one of the previous owners-- which I assume are to fasten an old-fashioned tonneau cover for parking with the top down or driving without a passenger. I've found tonneau covers for the later cars in several of the catalogs I've seen (SS, Victoria, etc) but I have yet to notice one that will fit the series I/II's windshield. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I might find one? Is this something I could have a local upholstery shop do? Should I just forget about the whole thing?

Thanks,
Armand

62 Canuck

Tonneau

I have a tonneau cover for my Series II that fits around the outside corners of the windshield, approx 2 inches. I will install it and post a picture at a later date.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Armand,

I have a Robbins SII tonneau new in the box for a LHD car. its black, comes with all fasteners, straps etc and has the points for the studs marked out in chaulk. PM me if you are interested.