• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II,IV,V Parts

CKR1967

Donation Time
I had to move my spares into my garage recently and I need to get rid of all this stuff I'm never going to use. I have a SII front end clip minus the valance. It's straight and rusted out at the rear of the wheel arches. It goes back to the door but the scuttle is cut out. I have three round corner hoods, two trunks, and a pair of square corner doors off a SIV which include the hinges, wings, windows and regulators,and exterior handles. There is at least one hoodlatch with rod and one trunk latch. I have a 1725 block, two heads, two dual Zenith intakes,four Zenith carbs, an expansion tank, SII and SV oil pans timing covers, flywheels,transmissions, SII steering column with box,brake servo,SII windshield and frame, SIV windshield someone sandpapered it behind mirror but usable. I think I have all the stainless pieces from the frame. SII and SIV instrument panels, all gauges (no clocks)most switches missing. The SII panel is broken in two. There is a set of wire wheels that would need to be relaced and straightened to be of use. Three three eared knockoffs in decent shape not sure which side is missing. Lots of other bits too. I can give details if you are interested in anything. I'm looking for a square corner hood and a pair of headlight buckets for my Seties V.

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I can help you out on the hood for your Series V. I'm 45 minutes north on Route 83 so send me a PM if you're interested.

Mark

CKR1967

Donation Time
I have a center cap that is in nice shape however the center insert has two cracks in the Vinyl part and the little clear center piece is crazed. The chrome is good. PM me and I can send you some pictures.

CKR1967

Donation Time
Hi Colin, Sorry,I had the whole front suspension from the series II stored in my parent's barn and my dad decided to clean up some "junk"...

studebaker

Donation Time
parts request

Looking for a part for a series 2. Between the windshield and the hood on the cowl are two air vents. I need one air vent grill. It is body color and pushes into the cowl intake. Please tell me price and shipping if you have.-Thank you Bob Wilson. Use E-mail packardbakerbob@comcast.net.

CKR1967

Donation Time
Do you or any other member have a set of trunk hinges?:)

Are you looking for the external or the internal spring mechanisms? I have three chrome pieces. One is very pitted. The other two are decent. One is still on the trunk. The one that is off has good threads. I don't have any lifting hinges or springs from inside the trunk. I can send you some pics if you're interested.

studebaker

Donation Time
looking for series two parts

Saw your ad and i am in need of a series two windshield frame w/ window is ok but not needed. Have a series one frame and window that does not fit the car. If you still have this frame and window give me a price. You are in York and I can pick up.- Bob (Delaware)

bbonner

Donation Time
trim around glove box

have 64 Alpine IV looking or trim for around glove box? Maybe a valance for bottom of car as well

bbonner

Donation Time
hello
do you have any picks of the front clip ?
Thanks
Rocco

the front of my car? The numbers match the engine and body and according to records of mfg alpines it is a SIV 1964 Why do you need pictures of front of my car don't understand why you need that info for the PRV I realize that the PRV is different in the SIV but want to upgrade to newer PRV if possible knowing the base is different. My son is a machinist among other things like auto body tech, and if necessary could build the base or whatever it needs I will try to attach picture of front of my car The grille is probably different as we had to replace that but the numbers say it is 1964 rear end is stamped 1964 so I assume it is 1964..

Attachments

• front view sunbeam (400x300).jpg
    front view sunbeam (400x300).jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24