• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series II for sale

tfctpa

Donation Time
I hate to do this, but the economy has left me no choice. I am selling my 1962 Alpine SII. It has a 2.8L v6 (non-jose) and full Capri running gear. I had been using it for a daily driver, mainly because it is easier to park than my truck. The car was recently painted, and has been garage kept. The seats are MG I beleive, and the top was replaced the same time the car was painted. There is a hard top with origional headliner and 'glass' (the glass is discolored) and I have a full set of clean chrome for the top. The brakes have been rebuilt and the car tuned less than 100 mikes ago. A dual exhaust system was installed less than a year ago. The car is titled and registered in Florida. I will be posting pictures at www.mySeriesII.com.

c5_3.jpg

Please contact me either on the board or email me at tom-at-myseriesii.com

skywords

Donation Time
Looks like a nice car. And the picture of the front end parts shows those shim washers that some say don't exist.

What is the price?

jack Bacon

Donation Time
Looks nice except those tires extending past the fender wells. Could get you a ticket in Minnesota!

Regards,

Jack

tfctpa

Donation Time
I have over 10K in the car, $$ goes fast when you are having fun.
Asking $6,000 OBO.

Thank you,

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Easily fixed with a stock Alpine rear end. Just would need to swap the axle keys in it and tighten the ring gear bolts and VIOLA!

Nice looking rar, by the way.

Jose

Looks nice except those tires extending past the fender wells. Could get you a ticket in Minnesota!

Regards,

Jack