• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I-II shock conversion kit

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
In process of making 10 more sets of conversion kits for the Series I-II.
I have a few names on the wait list for them and the first ten will have first option.
If someone changes their mind I will add a new name to the list, in order of contact.
Pm me w/ your name , address, forum name, and other preferred contact info. This will help expedite shipping when the kit is available.
I accept Paypal. If you need another type payment please contact me.
When the order is ready to ship I will contact you.
Thankyou

molly2010

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a few names on the wait list for them and the first ten will have first option.
If someone changes their mind I will add a new name to the list, in order of contact.
Pm me w/ your name , address, forum name, and other preferred contact info. This will help expedite shipping when the kit is available.
Thankyou

molly2010

Silver Level Sponsor
Please p
Thankyou
Thank you James facci email 1961sunbesm@gmail.com address 16 tamarac ave new city ny 10956

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
I have 3 sets of the early series shock conversion kits left.
PM's have been sent to Robbie,PapaChap,Cuppy65 on about 6-9-20.
If you are still interested please notify me by 6-20-20, otherwise I will move on down the list
of those indicating interest.
Thanks to those who bought the kits and please let me know of any concers, install questions you may have.
Thanks, Doug

molly2010

Silver Level Sponsor
I have 3 sets of the early series shock conversion kits left.
PM's have been sent to Robbie,PapaChap,Cuppy65 on about 6-9-20.
If you are still interested please notify me by 6-20-20, otherwise I will move on down the list
of those indicating interest.
Thanks to those who bought the kits and please let me know of any concers, install questions you may have.
Thanks, Doug
Thank you I received the kits iam very impressed with the Workmanship and it's well worth the price

bfitz5

Silver Level Sponsor
Just received your kit today, very pleased, quality welds and machining!
Thanks Brian

T.Jack

Platinum Level Sponsor
I too am happy with my purchase and I can't wait to get mine installed. Thank you again for everything!!!

Todd

62SNBMR

Gold Level Sponsor
Doug,
Would like some info on this kit. Can you send pics? Price? Is there more info on the website?

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi 62, there are some posts about the conversion but no pictures of which I am aware.
I will send more info as a pm, so look for it.
Aso check the 2nd post in the ' for sale " section , as it states price and shipping.