• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I - II hardtop wanted

daiseng

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hi folks,

Searching for hardtop for my Series II. Would prefer one in decent shape, bonus points if it’s white.

Thanks,

Felix

alpine_64

Donation Time
Felix. Try and get one with a decent rear window, they are a PITA to replace... Bonus points if it has the stainless steel rear window trims still

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have one I would sell and can deliver to united if sold......What do you offer? Rear window is clear....no rust....all hardware is there....Sorry painted black but could use a respray as sanding scratches are visible if you look close.....I have the headliner bows and a new headliner cloth somewhere (561) 452-5906 call or text

Attachments

• DSCF6603.JPG
    DSCF6603.JPG
    856.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF6608.JPG
    DSCF6608.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • DSCF6546.JPG
    DSCF6546.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
...... And a white one

daiseng

Platinum Level Sponsor
Anyone want to jump in on what a fair price would be? I’ve seen prices range from $300-$600 and higher.

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
Depends on the condition and wether it needs a rear window and headliner or not......I would put the range between $500 and $1500