• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I & II Hardtop Rear Mounting Pins

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor
Does anyone have a set of rear spring loaded mounting pins for the Early Alpine hardtops that they can sell me? I'm having mine restored and somehow have misplaced this hardware. You'll save my skin if you have a pair you can sell me or know where I can get some. Thanks for any help.

Rick

tylerite3124

Platinum Level Sponsor

Yes Tom. They are the ones I need. Do you have a PayPal account? If you give me the email address for your PayPal account i can send you the payment. If you send them to me via USPS they have a small flat rate box (FREE at the Post Office) for $7.45 that will work for these parts. Thanks so much Tom for coming to my rescue! My contact info: Rick Guest, 2213 Old McGarrah Rd., McKinney, TX 75072-5431 Guestiesgarage@gmail.com. 903-539-9155

Rick