• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series I/II Factory Hardtop

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
I remember someone recently looking for one of these
Looks to be in good shape and complete except rear window/rear trim. ... I have dealt with this seller once and he's a straight up guy.

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
I have the rear window trim. I have heard that window rubber with the channel for the trim is available. I'd like to see the trim go to a good home.
Been looking for a local at the C and C for like a year. I've been infected over the last 30 something year's with a clutterbug and recently took on a estate of a friends adding to the affliction...

dlivi

Silver Level Sponsor
I remember someone recently looking for one of these
Looks to be in good shape and complete except rear window/rear trim. ... I have dealt with this seller once and he's a straight up guy.

Thank you! I am the seller and I also have a new rear window in the box from California and seal set that I am selling,