• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

series 4 intake manifold

venice532

Donation Time
Hi, does anyone have an alpine series 4 intake manifold they will sell?
I'm going to convert to a dgv weber on an older car and am trying to do it on the cheap and avoid spending $175 for a new one.

thanks
Bob

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Series IV Manifold

I made the same request awhile back and only got one price of $150. I bought a new manifold from Sunbeam Specialties. More money but it is new not used.

CKR1967

Donation Time
Hi, are you still looking for an intake? I have one off a series IV parts car that had a 1725 motor in it but it had the dual zenith carbs. Let me know if you can use it. I have a bunch of parts that I need to get out of my garage. I'm located in York, PA.
Regards,
Chris Keller
ckrslotcars@gmail.com
(717) 880-8078