• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 4 & 3 parts for sales need them gone ASAP $400 or obo

NA_Joey

Donation Time
I am only selling because i cant store the parts anymore.

All parts are Series 4 and some Series 3 Sunbeam Alpine .

I have Parts with 1725 engine Broke down to a short block. I also have spare engine was about to get the engine to the machine shop and have it spec'ed out and refreshed.

the interior is red and i have a full interior.

I have newer front suspension for a 1967 alpine. it's the crossmember and suspension all in one piece too. Will work with any sunbeam alpine bolts on directly.

I have 2 heads.

I have 2 carbs zenith dual carbs.

I have radiator 2x

I have a transmission non-over drive.

I have break booster.

2 front disc rotors

2x windshield Wipers

2x Alternators

Series 3 fuel tanks and pipes

both engines are 1725cc

I also have clock not checked if it works.

I also have a single intake manifold good for single setup.

Hole bunch of other parts and spares.

I also have a complete windshield with chrome pieces. Fits 63 mark 3

link to the images of the car.
https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A2JtdOXmJ6ECpl

if you have any questions or concerns let me know.

Joey

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
Parts

NA_Joey

I'm interested in the clock, alternator and a two-speed windshield wiper motor. Does your "2x windshield wipers" refer to wipers or to a two-speed wiper motor.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
I just figured NA stood for "Not Available" :D ..... Just a slight attempt at some levity. .... No insult intended!

.... David

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
Parts

Good luck! I've been trying to buy that stuff for 2 years!

Two years! I noted that the post was dated two weeks ago. Maybe David is correct that "NA" stands for Not Available. At any rate I haven't received a reply to my inquiry from NA_Joey

mamoose124

Gold Level Sponsor
Parts

I just figured NA stood for "Not Available" :D ..... Just a slight attempt at some levity. .... No insult intended!

.... David

You could be correct, David. Unfortunately my alleged mind tends to be literal and overlooks acronyms as a possibility. In any event, I have not received a response from NA_Joey.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Hi Mike .... I was trying to be humorous only since these parts for sale go way back as I believe Paul noted. I tried as well several times to contact him about the parts to no avail. ... Not trying to stir up any trouble but this may be the same parts lot with some of it already sold. A link at the bottom to his photo's.
http://www.sunbeamalpine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23834

... Good Luck, David

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I visited Joey several years ago when I was passing though Baltimore. I bought some rear floor pans from him and would have bought more, but he was very unrealistic about what he wanted for everything else and I passed. I have ignored every one of his posts since. But, I can attest that he is a real person and does have the parts, or at least he did when I was there.

NoBigTing

Donation Time
I am only selling because i cant store the parts anymore.

All parts are Series 4 and some Series 3 Sunbeam Alpine .

I have Parts with 1725 engine Broke down to a short block. I also have spare engine was about to get the engine to the machine shop and have it spec'ed out and refreshed.

the interior is red and i have a full interior.

I have newer front suspension for a 1967 alpine. it's the crossmember and suspension all in one piece too. Will work with any sunbeam alpine bolts on directly.

I have 2 heads.

I have 2 carbs zenith dual carbs.

I have radiator 2x

I have a transmission non-over drive.

I have break booster.

2 front disc rotors

2x windshield Wipers

2x Alternators

Series 3 fuel tanks and pipes

both engines are 1725cc

I also have clock not checked if it works.

I also have a single intake manifold good for single setup.

Hole bunch of other parts and spares.

I also have a complete windshield with chrome pieces. Fits 63 mark 3

link to the images of the car.
https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A2JtdOXmJ6ECpl

if you have any questions or concerns let me know.

Joey
Interested in Brake Booster.