• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 3.5 Alpine????

twautomotive

Silver Level Sponsor
I recently came across this vehicle. It seems to be a cross over car between the Series III and the Series IV. Does anyone else have a car like this? Does anyone have any information about this model? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Tom

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
Good April Fools joke Tom!
A buddy of mine bought this car from eBay and I am getting it from him. It would be neat to fix it and leave it with both types of fins just to confuse folks....Eric

D

Dr.NO 007

Alpine Fender FINS

Have a look at this customized Alpine with the larger rear fins. Can you tell me if it is probably a Series III or earlier.:confused:
It was listed for sale by good looking Ohio girl with the name April F.

jumpinjan

Bronze Level Sponsor
Tom and everyone else,
I have seen this "re-body-ing" before. This was an actual "Tiger" body that someone used to re-body their rusted out Alpine. Its just a shame what people will do just so they can brag that they have an ALPINE
Please forward the Alpine VIN number and it will be black listed forever as a fake!
We just can't have these counterfeited Alpines (rebodied from old worthless Tigers) among the ranks of nice, correctly restored, and original Alpines.......:D
Jan

Nickodell

Donation Time
What's next? A TWINPINE?!? (That's your cue, Nick.)

No dice. But I do have a unique way of parking to prevent any thieves ripping off my Bimmer

Upsidedowncar.jpg

D

Dr.NO 007

Tire / Tyre removal

nice and easy to remove all 4 tires in that position:)