• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 2 Rods Needed

richdepolo

Donation Time
I am in need of at least one good push rod for a Series 2 Alpine. I bent one while attempting to adjust the valves following a head replacement. If anyone has a good complete set, that might work as well.

Thanks,

Rich

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
I just pulled a set from a Series III, one if the few things I kept from the engine. If they are the same? And I'm not sure, send me a PM and we can make a deal.
Prefer to sell the whole set.

Paul

richdepolo

Donation Time
Paul,

I'm not sure if they are the same either. I'm going down to Sunbeam Specialties in San Jose tomorrow and will ask Rick. Or, if anyone else knows, please let me know.

Thanks!

mototron

Donation Time
Same push rods , I have plenty of them ,you can have one ,send me your address .
More importantly ,how did you bend it and did you do any other damage ??

Rocco