• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 1, with OD, and hard top

ladybeamer

Donation Time
Due to personal and financial reasons I have to part with Abby.
She's a series 1 with a series 2 engine. Engine completely rebuilt, crank shaft built up and turned. All work profesionally done. New everything mechanically.
Has the much desired 4 speed with OD!. New brake booster, new motor mounts, new starter, new generator, new tires, gas tank cleaned, radiator rebuilt, oil pump rebuilt, lots more.
She's a drivable car, just needs paint and interior. Who ever gets her is getting a bargain. I put over $5000 into the engine alone.

photos at:
http://photobucket.com/Caroline64

I'd like $7000 but will take best offer. Must sell by May 1.
Thanks,
Caroline

email with further questions carolineholt64@gmail.com
or call me 678-988-1402.

The car and I are located in the Mobile Alabama area. I will help get her to her new home.