• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 1 and 2 Windshield frames

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have one Series one and two Series 2 windshield frames left over from a restoration
project.
These are all driver quality, although one of the S2 frames will need new chrome to be
perfect.
All straight.
I'm thinking $50(each) for the S1 and the nicer S2 frame, and $25 for the one that needs
chrome.
Please feel free to either PM me with offers, or email me at sunalp at yahoodotcom.
These need to go .
Cheers!
Steve

Glenn

Donation Time
Hi Steve,
Do you still have the SII frame? I know I am responding to an old post....

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Glenn,

I have a frame downstairs, not really sure which one as it's been years since I looked at it.
I'll take a look and let you know .

Cheers!
Steve

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Glenn,
Checked the frame, it's a Series 1 frame. Must have sold the other two.
If you can wait a few weeks I'll be visiting a friend that may have one.
Let me know and I'll check for you.

Steve

Glenn

Donation Time
I am patient. Please check with your friends. The one I have on my car is in need of a re-chrome. I am hoping to find a frame that is a good daily driver. then I look for the windshield. The on I have has a crack in the lower right hand side. I fear that when I take the frame apart. it will break free. Thanks in advance. Glenn