• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Series 1/2 soft top center cover panel

SDPhil

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi all,

I believe I have a S1/S2(not S3) top center cover. It was given to me a fellow car enthusist who had no need for it. Neither did I, as I have a series V but he was going to trash it otherwise so i saved it. The cover is very solid. It's missing the latches but is not bent or warped or anything.
I'm looking to give it to someone needing this for their project car. Not someone looking to pedal it. Just pay shipping and it's yours.

I'm located in San Diego.

Happy Friday.

Phil

Attachments

• IMG_20200709_155346.jpg
    IMG_20200709_155346.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20200709_155335.jpg
    IMG_20200709_155335.jpg
    502.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20200709_155325.jpg
    IMG_20200709_155325.jpg
    495.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Mike O'D

Gold Level Sponsor
Phil, that is not a S3/SIV cover (which are the same). I'm not familiar enough with SI and SII to know if they are the same, but it is an early cover.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
that is not a S3/SIV cover
You're correct. That's just like the S2 I worked on a few years ago. They fit differently than the S3/SIV
covers do. I'm assuming it'll fit an S1, but I've never worked on one of those, so no experience.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Si and II will interchange but they are slimmer and different rear profile to the 3-IV amd will not work on the later cars.

The SI and II also have detail differences. The latch is different and the SII had an improved pull cord to release the SI did not.