• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Ser1 or 2 Modified

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Wasting time during the latest "lock down" I was searching pictures of Alpines... usually to get ideas
This is a super clean Modified Alp anyone know the owner or more on this car?
I like what they have done!

Attachments

• Ser2HotRod.jpg
    Ser2HotRod.jpg
    774.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Ser2HotRod2.jpg
    Ser2HotRod2.jpg
    787.8 KB · Views: 56

alpine_64

Donation Time
Yes was an ebay auction.. Very scca 60s vibe... Some hollywood sport car inspiration on the solid tonneau....

Was a fun looking car..

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Sure looks nice and very different with the chrome pieces removed. No handles or hinges is very appealing with the clean lines for the early Alpine.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Think we discussed the car at the time, but the lack of front indicator lights could be fun .. Maybe hand signals :p

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
Think we discussed the car at the time, but the lack of front indicator lights could be fun .. Maybe hand signals :p

Think they are below the bumper or behind the grill.

I recall we also discussed it when it was under construction and the builder introduced the forum to his goals.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Mike, The side angle makes it "look" different. Take a look from the front straight on.

Aladin Sane

Diamond Level Sponsor
I wonder if the person who started my alger project saw this car, because my front turn signal lamps have also been removed. I will be addressing this with indicators built into the headlights.