• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Ser V eng and OD tranny for sale

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Ser V engine and OD tranny for sale. Rebuilt head which has been mildly ported and combustion chambers relieved by intake valves, new water and fuel pumps, rebuild dizzy with pertronix module installed. Flywheel lightened new/rebuilt clutch components. OD tranny with proper drive shaft (new U-joints). Prefer to sell as a package
Located in the Pasdena area and I am asking $2000 for all.
Bruce

Attachments

• Alp Eng 1a.jpg
    Alp Eng 1a.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 109
  • Alp OD tranny a.jpg
    Alp OD tranny a.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 117

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Ken, yes I am located in the Pasdena area
I am asking $2000 for all.

Bruce

ed peters

Donation Time
Ser V engine and OD tranny for sale. Rebuilt head which has been mildly ported and combustion chambers relieved by intake valves, new water and fuel pumps, rebuild dizzy with pertronix module installed. Flywheel lightened new/rebuilt clutch components. OD tranny with proper drive shaft (new U-joints). Prefer to sell as a package
Located in the Pasdena area and I am asking $2000 for all.
Bruce

do you still have the engine and overdrive trans ?
810-300-2889