• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Seats

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
So I sold the corbeau seats. needed to get some replacements. so got these Honda Civic seats. mocked this one up just need to make some clever mounts.IMG_2072.JPG IMG_2070.JPG

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Looks like they wi asll end up maybe 2/3 inches above the body
I should have been more specific. I was referring to the seat height. Most non-stock seats sit higher than the stock ones. I like the idea of sturdier seats with headrests, but also like the stock seating position better. Hopefully, I will be able to get to where I want with the Miata seats I have for my SIV V6, but I am always keeping an eye out for alternatives.