• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

season is ending

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
Dan and Bill

Here then is a picture of my trailer
As I had said the body is all fiber glass.This was my first attempt.My son who does a lot with fiber glass said "well not too bad for the first attempt"
Hell I thought it was darn good if not exceelent.Mind you after all the miles plus years and stone chips I have a couple of spots that need attention.
Even when I had the V6 you did not even notice the added weight which was 250 pounds.It is 3 inches narrower due to the fact when I measured the inside of the 62's trunk I forgot to add the 3 inches for the tape measure.So if anybody notices it is narrower I tell them itwas designed that way to fit more closer inside the air stream from the car.This was built in 1985.I htought of adding bigger wheels and flares but thta never happened

Attachments

• Copy of DCP_2103.jpg
    Copy of DCP_2103.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Bill Blue, before I could respond.... Chuck kindly sent his Pic' of a very neat pine trailer....

Thanks Chuck,

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
The season has a bit left in St. Louis, although it never truly ends here since a typical winter's day can be anywhere between about 6 and 60F. Still, I just got back in town and since it is 60 and sunny and the car hasn't been driven in about three weeks, I decided a good long drive was in order. I spent about an hour cruising the country roads that are about 20 minutes west of my house and had a wonderful fall foliage tour. The car drove great, although somewhere along the way the tach stopped reading below abut 2000 RPMs. I guess I have a new entry on my list of winter projects.

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
It's official.The season ended at 2.30 this afternoon.Wasnt the nicest but we took the Lister for a nice ride out to the country.
i sure do enjoy taking the Lister out as it is one sweet ride.Ended up at an A and W for a hamburger and coffee.then came home and did leaves for the last time.
The 29 is snug in its tent.the lawn tractor is serviced and wrapped for the winter
The Lister will be put away in a couple of days.The 62 will stay inside.

Last edited: